S'more Cups // Spring Treat
While I sit patiently for spring to officially arrive, I'm indoors cooking and baking up a storm. Let's be honest, nothing gets me more motivated to be in the kitchen than a good dessert. Today, I'm sharing my favorite [yes, FAVORITE] treat! I love easy baking and this recipe is a quick 15 minute prep and bake time.
INGREDIENTS / SUPPLIES:
• 8 cups of Golden Grahams cereal
• 1 bag Kraft jet-puffed miniature marshmallows
• 1 bag Nestle Toll House semi-sweet morsels
• 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
• Half stick margarine [can use olive oil butter as substitute]
• In a low heat pot, mix half stick of margarine, 3/4 bag of marshmallows, and 1.5 cups of semi-sweet morsels. Stir until melted.
• Pour 8 cups of graham cracker cereal into a large bowl. Pour melted chocolate into bowl and mix
• Scoop graham cracker mixture into cupcake tray and let cool
No matter how many times I make this, it's like tasting it for the first time. Hope you love it as much as I do! Let me know what you think.